August 25, 2014

The greatest salesman in the world by Og Mandino

The greatest salesman in the world by Og Mandino

You can change your life with the priceless wisdom the priceless wisdom of ten ancient scrolls handed down for thousand years.

[Master gives 10 golden laws to his disciple for great success in life]

1. I will form good habits and become their slave.
Today I am born new. Failure no longer will but my payment for struggle. In truth the difference between those who have failed and those who have succeeded lies in the difference of their habits. Good habits are the key to all success. Thus the first law I will obey, which preceded all other is - I will form good habits and become their slave.

2. I will greet this day with love in my heart.
For this is the greatest secret of success in all ventures. I will love the sun for it warms my bones; yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the darkness doe it shows me the stars. I will welcome happiness for it enlarges my heart; yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul. I will acknowledge rewards for they are due; yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge.

3. I will persist until I succeed.
I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by
my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain,
for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny

4. I am nature’s greatest miracle.
I am a unique creature of nature. I am rare, and there are values in all rarity; therefore, I am valuable. I am the end product of thousands of years of evolution; therefore I am better equipped in both mind and body than all the emperors and wise men who preceded me.

5. I will live this day as if it is my last.
I have but one life and life is naught but a measurement of time. When I waste one I destroy the other. If I waste today I destroy the last page of my life. Therefore each hour of this day will I cherish for it can never return. It cannot be banked today to be withdrawn on the morrow.

6. Today I will be master of my emotions
Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts. Each day, when I awaken, I will follow this plan of battle before I am captured by the forces of sadness, self-pity and failure...

• If I become overconfident, I will recall my failures.
• If I overindulge, I will think of past hungers.
• If I feel complacency, I will remember my competition.
• If I enjoy moments of greatness, I will remember moments of shame.
• If I feel all-powerful, I will try to stop the wind.
• If I attain great wealth, I will remember one unfed mouth.
• If I become overly proud, I will remember a moment of weakness.
• If I feel my skill is unmatched, I will look at the stars.

7. I will laugh at the world.
I will smile and my digestion will improve; I will chuckle and my burdens will be lightened; I will laugh and my life will be lengthened for this is the great secret of long life and now it is mine

8. Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
I will commit not the terrible crime of aiming too low.
I will do the work that a failure will not do.
I will always let my reach exceed my grasp.
I will never be content with my performance in the market.
I will always raise my goals as soon as they are attained.
I will always strive to make the next hour better than this one.
I will always announce my goals to the world.

9. I will act now
My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible. All are of no value unless they are followed by action. I will act now.

10. I will pray for guidance
I ask not for gold or garments or even opportunities equal to my ability; instead, guide me so that I may capture ability equal to my opportunities.


No comments: