The Seven Questions you're asked in Heaven - by Dr. Ron Wolfson.
[ A view from a Rabbi; interesting]
1. Did you deal honestly with people in your business practices?
2. Did you busy yourself with procreation? / Did you leave a legacy?
Related set of Qs in this category:
Did you love your family?
Did you give your children everything?
Did you invest yourself in your family?
3. Did you set times for Study?
4. Did you hope for deliverance? /Did you live with hope in your heart?
5. Did you get your priorities straight?
6. Were there earthly pleasures permitted to you that you did not enjoy? ( Did you enjoy this world?)
7. Were you the best you you could be?
Indian elder who gives his grandson a warning from his experience of his life:
"there are two wolves fighting inside me all the time. The good wolf fights for love and honestly and compassion; the bad wolf fights for hatred and jealously and greed:. As he spoke, his grandson's eyes grew larger and larger. "Grandfather, he asked, "which wolf will win?". The elder paused for a moment and then said, "The one I feed".